Compatible Minecraft Versions
SpecializedCrates is the first Spigot Crates Plugin 1.8 - 1.18.2 that allows you to
create custom animations without any programming knowledge. Spoiler: Drag & Drop Rewards All animation previews seen below can be changed and edited to your liking
Crate Animations Made By Users Spoiler: Nightmare Spoiler: Storm Spoiler: Mystery Spoiler: Great Box Spoiler: Portal Spoiler: Roulette Spoiler: Spin Spoiler: Semicircle Spoiler: Animation1 Spoiler: Animation2 Spoiler: Animation3 Spoiler: Animation4 Spoiler: Animation5 Spoiler: Animation6 Spoiler: Animation7 Spoiler: Animation8 Spoiler: Lootbox All previews seen below are all CUSTOMIZABLE
Hardcoded Crate Animations [spoiler=Open Chest]
Roulette Crate [/spoiler]
CS:GO Crate [/spoiler]
Menu Crate [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Key Crate / Dynamic Crate]
Key Crate / Dynamic Crate (Disappears upon use) [/spoiler] Particle Animations [spoiler=TILTED_RINGS Animation]
Mine Chests (Lucky Crates) and MultiCrates [spoiler=Mine Chest]
Mine Chest [/spoiler]
[spoiler=MultiCrate Example 1]
[spoiler=MultiCrate Example 2]
Reward Holograms [spoiler=Reward Holograms]
General Examples [spoiler=Example 1 (Particles, Holograms, NPCs)]
[spoiler=Example 2 (Particles, Holograms)]
[spoiler=Example 3 (Particles, Holograms)]
[spoiler=Example 4 (Fireworks, Holograms)]
[/spoiler] REQUIRES THE DECENT HOLOGRAMS, HOLOGRAPHIC DISPLAYS, or CMI FOR CRATE HOLOGRAMS AND REQUIRES CITIZENS v2 FOR ALL NPC CRATES. 1. Download the SpecializedCrates.jar
2. Download the DecentHolograms.jar, HolographicDisplays.jar or Holograms.jar 3. Install the SpecializedCrates.jar and an optional holograms jar to your servers /plugins/ directory
4. Restart your server
If you need setup help, don't hesitate to ask on the Specialized Crates discord! https://discord.gg/gRfgcVqpcA PlaceholderAPI support
%specializedcrates_cooldown_[cratename]% - The remaining cooldown a player has on a crate.
%specializedcrates_virtual_keys_[cratename]% - The number of virtual keys a player has for a crate.
%specializedcrates_virtual_keys_total% - The number of all virtual keys from all crates that a player has.
%specializedcrates_virtual_crates_[cratename]% - The number of virtual crates a player has for a crate.
%specializedcrates_placedcrates% - The total number of placed crates on the server.
%specializedcrates_last_crate_opened% - The last crate the player opened.
%specializedcrates_last_crate_opened_rewards% - The last reward the player received.
%specializedcrates_last_player_[cratename]% - The last player to open the specified crate.
%specializedcrates_last_reward_[cratename]% - The last reward to be opened from the specified crate.
%specializedcrates_last_reward_name_[cratename]% - The last reward's name to be opened from the specified crate. [/spoiler] /SCrates (For all commands) - SpecializedCrates.ADMIN
Spoiler: Commands&Permissions Information Terms of Service (you agree to, by buying/downloading this plugin from www.spigotmc.org): Spoiler: TOS
- You are responsible what happens with the plugin after you download, therefore, if plugin is leaked or redistributed and it's registered under your name, I am allowed to remove you from buyers list without a warning. I may be obligated to report you on SpigotMC, which might lead to your account being permanently suspended (banned).
- You may not redistribute plugin, in any shape or form neither it's code or parts of it.
- No refunds, as one does not have a right to get a refund for such digital item, because you have been gained access to it instantly and may have used it.
- You may ask me for support.