Compatible Minecraft Versions
A solution to keep your players always active BattlePass is a plugin, enabling you to offer a practical solution to keep your players active by allowing them to gain experience and rewards for completing tasks! You can now provide a free and premium pass!
Spoiler: Screenshots Need help? Have questions? Join our discord server.
- 50+ Quests Included [100+ Quests types available]
- This plugin provides ability to use over 100 quest types.
- Use quest types to create your own quests, require to break 50 amount of blocks. Be online for a day, walk, fly 20 blocks, create a skyblock island or kill 125 custom mobs - possibilities are endless.
- Free / Premium Passes
- Create free battle passes for default members to enjoy
- You can also create premium passes, with exclusive quests for chosen players only - sell the pass in your store, give for donators - it's your choice.
- Have special separate rewards for premium pass users when completing free pass quests
- In-Game GUI Quests Editor [New]
- Every quest option is editable, from names, points, progress and actual quest type.
- Create new quests very easily and quickly with minimal quicks, the editor is designed to be as simple to understand as possible
- It's never been easier for you to create, edit, and enjoy quests!
- Extremely Configurable
- Configure all quests, all messages
- All menus and rewards are also configurable
- MySQL Databases Supported
- Extensive Wiki and huge community
- Visit our BattlePass Wiki to learn more about this plugin, find out how to create your own quests and more.
- Join our 3,000+ members Discord Server if you need assistance.
- Daily, Weekly quests and Seasons
- Have quests available for your members to complete daily.
- Weekly quests are also available.
- Configure planned weekly quests, e.g.: week 1, week 2, etc.
- Seasons are built-in to this plugin! Change seasons once all weeks are complete, reset everyone's progress and more.
- Integrates into plugins [Over 30 popular plugins supported]
- All plugins listed below are supported for quests: